Newborn Care Specialist, Infant Sleep Coach and New Parent Training
- Have you read all the popular baby books and are still feeling confused or overwhelmed?
- Are you pregnant and feeling unprepared?
- Are you at your wit’s end?
- Are you sleep deprived?
- Do you need your rest at night?
- Are you having trouble with nursing?
- Does your baby need a car ride, pacifier, swing or other “prop” to go to sleep?
- Does your baby have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep for more than 20 minutes at a time?
- Does your baby cry inconsolably during certain times of the day?
- Does your baby seem unhappy?
- Do you feel that you have no clue what you are doing?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, your family could greatly benefit from the services Desiree provides. Click below to request a consultation.
My wife and I honestly don’t have the words to describe how amazing Desiree was with helping to not only sleep train our children, but she is also such a calming person and full of information at a time when it is so needed. Desiree helped our family sleep train 2 wonderful children. She taught us how to problem solve and work through questions we would have along the way, all the while being patient with us and our children. Her knowledge and skill set to sleep train these babies and allow us as parents to learn from her and have the stability of a consistent schedule has been and forever will be invaluable.Jared B.
Over 60 5 Star reviews:
Desiree Specializes In:
Infant Sleep Training
Infant Schedule and Routine
Education & Support
Round the Clock Care
Problem Solving with any Infant Issues
Is Experienced With:
Post Partum Depression
Read the Arizona Baby Services Blog
There few things worse than dealing with a sick baby. One of those being a sick baby that you were working so hard to find sleep success with, and worrying about how this will derail the process you’ve made. You may be asking yourself now what do I do? The good news...read more
When it comes to the things you worry about with your little wiggle worm, play doesn’t seem like it should be towards the top of your list, but independent play can really benefit your baby. Learning more about how to get your lil' noodle started with independent play...read more
As we all know, ( but totally wish ) our babies don’t come with a manual. It’s all learning as you go. The good news is that before you pull your hair out trying to figure out what’s going on, your baby is giving you some subtle (and sometimes, not so subtle) clues...read more