Newborn Care Specialist, Infant Sleep Coach and New Parent Training
- Have you read all the popular baby books and are still feeling confused or overwhelmed?
- Are you pregnant and feeling unprepared?
- Are you at your wit’s end?
- Are you sleep deprived?
- Do you need your rest at night?
- Are you having trouble with nursing?
- Does your baby need a car ride, pacifier, swing or other “prop” to go to sleep?
- Does your baby have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep for more than 20 minutes at a time?
- Does your baby cry inconsolably during certain times of the day?
- Does your baby seem unhappy?
- Do you feel that you have no clue what you are doing?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, your family could greatly benefit from the services Desiree provides. Click below to request a consultation.
Over 90 5 Star reviews:
Desiree Specializes In:
Infant Sleep Training
Infant Schedule and Routine
Education & Support
Round the Clock Care
Problem Solving with any Infant Issues
Is Experienced With:
Post Partum Depression
Read the Arizona Baby Services Blog
Swaddling is one of the first things that new parents learn. That’s because swaddling gives babies a sense of comfort because they were in such a tight, confined womb without a view for so long. It makes them feel like they’re still in that safe place. Swaddling is a...
Some moms may think that they can’t create a schedule and routine when breastfeeding. They may also think that they can't do any kind of sleep training or sleep conditioning. This is absolutely not true. Here at Arizona Baby Services, we teach that baby can be...
The joke about no owner’s manual for your kiddos never gets old. That’s because there’s always a new thing to learn when it comes to being a parent. For newbies, this experience can be rather daunting. Here are some newbie parenting mistakes that you’ll want to try to...