Newborn Care Specialist, Infant Sleep Coach and New Parent Training
- Have you read all the popular baby books and are still feeling confused or overwhelmed?
- Are you pregnant and feeling unprepared?
- Are you at your wit’s end?
- Are you sleep deprived?
- Do you need your rest at night?
- Are you having trouble with nursing?
- Does your baby need a car ride, pacifier, swing or other “prop” to go to sleep?
- Does your baby have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep for more than 20 minutes at a time?
- Does your baby cry inconsolably during certain times of the day?
- Does your baby seem unhappy?
- Do you feel that you have no clue what you are doing?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, your family could greatly benefit from the services Desiree provides. Click below to request a consultation.
My wife and I honestly don’t have the words to describe how amazing Desiree was with helping to not only sleep train our children, but she is also such a calming person and full of information at a time when it is so needed. Desiree helped our family sleep train 2 wonderful children. She taught us how to problem solve and work through questions we would have along the way, all the while being patient with us and our children. Her knowledge and skill set to sleep train these babies and allow us as parents to learn from her and have the stability of a consistent schedule has been and forever will be invaluable.
Over 60 5 Star reviews:
Desiree Specializes In:
Infant Sleep Training
Infant Schedule and Routine
Education & Support
Round the Clock Care
Problem Solving with any Infant Issues
Is Experienced With:
Post Partum Depression
Read the Arizona Baby Services Blog
Sore nipples can make breastfeeding extremely uncomfortable and painful. Although experts say that some nipple sensitivity is normal in the early weeks of feeding, breastfeeding in itself should not be a painful experience, so if your nipples are continuing to...read more
Teething can be heartbreaking for a parent. You’d give anything for your little noodle to not be in pain or cranky during the process of cutting teeth. You may hear some crazy teething tips and stories from relatives, especially older family members (porkchop bones...read more
Trusting Your Instincts and Doing Your Homework As parents, especially new parents with their first child, we often seek out advice from people we hold up as experts. We listen to what they have to say and follow out their advice often as if it’s required. What...read more